Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 445 Constable, Teacher & Other Posts:
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 445 Constable, Teacher & Other vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31-01-2018 upto 12:00 midnight. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:Total No. of Posts: 445
Name of the Posts:
1. Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic): 02 Posts
2. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 39 Posts
3. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 03 Posts
4. Vocational Instructor in Agriculture: 02 Posts
5. Driver: 17 Posts
6. Civil Police Officer (Police Constable): 375 Posts
7. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Sanskrit): 02 Posts
8. High School Assistant (Social Science)-Tamil Medium: 01 Post
9. High School Assistant (Tamil): 02 Posts
10. Civil Police Officer (Woman Police Constable)
11. Vocational Instructor in Live Stock Management (Dairy Husbandry)
12. Lecturer in Physical Education: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-45 years for post-1, 2, 18-43 years for post-3, 18-41 for post-4, not above 50 years for post-5, 21-39 for post-6. For more age & relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in Arabic or a degree with Arabic as one of the optional subjects under pattern II of Part (III) and B.Ed/ B.T/ L.T conferred or recognized by the universities in Kerala or a title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala and Certificate in Language Teacher’s Training issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala for post-1, Degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala or a Title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala for post-2, 3 and must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala, Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education Course (Agriculture) Conducted by Government of Kerala and B.SC with Botany as an optional subject awarded by any of the universities in Kerala or an equivalent for post-4. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written/ OMR/ Online Test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 31-01-2018 upto 12:00 midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have scan their photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on One Time Registration & Get User name, Password.
4. Click on “Apply Now” in the form.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2018 upto 12:00 midnight.