TNPSC Recruitment 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 192 Agricultural Officer Posts in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service, Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by TNPSC – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission from 03 May 2018 to 02 Jun 2018 and Written Examination held on 14 July 2018 for 192 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 Jun 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)
||04 Jun 2018|
|Date of Written Examination|
||14 July 2018 F.N. 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Paper-II (General Studies)
||14 July 2018 A.N. 2:0 PM to 4:30 PM|
Pay the Examination Fee through Online
(as on 01.07.2018)
|Category of Applicants||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.||No age limit|
|‘Others’||i. Should not have completed 30 Years [For persons holding B.Sc(Agriculture)]
ii. 32 Years [For persons holding a postgraduate or higher degree in Agriculture such as M.Sc (Agriculture) or Ph.D. in Agriculture]
(i) Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture (B.Sc., Agriculture)
(ii) Adequate knowledge in Tamil
₹37700- 119500 (Level 20) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017.
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TNPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 03 May 2018 to 02 Jun 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Registration” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.