PSC General Knowledge Questions And Answer
- Where was india’s first centre for animal law set up?
- Which international tennis player wrote the book”Unstoppable :My life so far”?
- 3. Which state will host 36th National games?
- Which state decided to open transgender exclusive clinics in govt. Medical colleges?
- Who is the biggest dam in india?
- What is the motto of 2020 tokyo olympics?
- Who is the female president of singapore?
- Who is the first asian to win the highest international prize in material research “Von hippel award”?
- Who won 2017 Miss world title?
- Which film won the best feature film in 6th national film awards 2017?
- Who won the best female singer award in 47th kerala state Film awards? k.S. Chithra
- Which organisation was awarded this year’s Nobel prize for peace?
- Name the japanese writer who won 2017 Nobel literature prize?
- Which country will host 2028 olympics?
- Where is 33rd olympics planned to held?
- Who was the malayalee preist being released from ISIS Terrorist in yemen?
Fr. Tom uzhunnalil
- Who named the cyclone which has caused wide spread damage in kerala as”okhi”?
- What is the name of rescue mission conducted by Navy,Air force &Coast guard of cyclone okhi?
- Who is appointed as the first woman secretary general of loksabha?
- who is the first malayalee woman to win IFFI Best female actor award?
- KARMAYOGI news paper founded by?
- VEDANTA COLLEGE was started by?
RAJA RAM MOHAN ROY
- Who gave RAM MOHAN ROY the title RAJA?
Akbar shah 2
- Former name of sister NIVEDITA?
Margaret Elizabeth Noble
- Newspaper published by Dayananda Saraswati?
- ROMYEN ROLAND is a __ novelist ,who wrote GANDHI’s BIOGRAPHY
- Who is the malayali editor of YOUNG INDIA ?
- Whom Gandhiji called the GREAT SENTINEL?
- Who said The individual must die so that Indian may live ,today I must die so that India may win freedom and glory ?
- The INDIAN SOCIOLOGIST was published by?
Shyamji krishna varma
- Chittagong Armoury Raid launched by Surya Sen on ___?
1930 April 18
- He working. Committee of the INC met at Sabarmati ashram passes the Civil disobedience resolution on 1930 ____?
- The headquarters of RAMAKRISHNA MISSION?
- TAHDHIB-UL-AKHLAQ magazine was published by ?
Sir syed Ahmed khan
- WAITING FOR THE MAHATMA is written by?
- Who is known as the VIDYASAGAR OF THE SOUTH INDIA?
- Newspaper National Herald was started by Nehru on ___
- Who led the salt satyagraha against the illegal laws of the English after Gandhi’s arrest?
- SEVA SADAN was founded by ?
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana was launched on the ___th birth anniversary of JP Narayan
- Hindi newspaper Maryada (1910) founded by
Madan Mohan Malviya
- Name the revolutionary and nationalist who shot Bengal governor Stanley Jackson in Calcutta?
- On which date INC observed First Independence Day?
1930 january 26
- who is known as GERMAN GANDHI?
- Which day is observed as DESH PREM DIWAS?
- Who called Gokhale as the DIAMOND OF INDIA?
- Author of THE CHILD?
- Who is known as YOUNG GANDHI?
- Netaji was elected as the president in __nd session of INC
- Ahammadiya Movement founded by?
Mirza gulam Ahmed
- Who is known as Saint of Pavnar?
- Subramania Bharathi isa famous Discipline of __–
- The Spiritual father of Modern Indian
- Harijan Sevak Sangh was founded in ___
- Newspaper INDEPENDENT founded by ?
- Bhagavad Gita translated to Bengali by
RAJA RAM MOHAN ROY
- Nehru was awarded BHARAT Ratna in ___
- Subhash Chandra Bose defeated Pattabhi Sitaramayya who was the nominee of ___
- First commander in chief of INA
- The British monarch who awarded Knighthood to Tagore is __
- Subhash Chandra Bose inaugurated the government of Free India at ___
- Who wrote the Book What Congress and Gandhi have done to untouchables?
- who is often called as INDIAN BURKE
- RISE AWAKE AND DON’T STOP UNTIL THE GOAL IS REACHED is the famous quote of __