SBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 50 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts: Read more: SBI Online – Apply Online for 8472 Clerk & SO Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 50 Specialist Cadre Officer (Deputy Manager) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-01-2018 to 28-01-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below..
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 50
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
1. Deputy Manager (Internal Audit): 50 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 35 years as on 30-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules. For detailed age limit refer the Notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in online written test and interview/group discussion.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- for General and Others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 05-01-2018 to 28-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
|Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||05-01-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||28-01-2018|
|Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test||12-02-2018 onwards|
|Last date for printing your application||12-02-2018|
|Date of online Test (Tentative)||25-02-2018|