SSC ASI SI 2018-2019 CAPF CPO Application Exam Date Released
SSC ASI SI 2018 or SSC CPO 2018 or SSC CAPF 2018 Application Delhi police recruitment. A notification is going to be issued by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) regarding the SSC SI ASI Delhi Police Recruitment 2018.
Application form started
The Recruitment is regarding the vacancies of SI (Sub-Inspector) and ASI (Assistant Sub-Inspector) in CRPF (Central Reserved Police Force), BSF (Border Security Force), ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Force), CISF (Central Industrial Security Force), etc. The applicants who want to apply for the posts of SI and ASI in SSC can check all the details here on this page.
SSC ASI SI 2018 Post Details:
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces)
The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (NonGazetted), Non-Ministerial.
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police:
The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’(NonGazetted) by Delhi Police.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF:
The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (NonGazetted).
Post Code (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)