Random Facts About Human Body
- What is the estimated no. of cells that the human body is composed of?
Ans: 37.2 trilion
- What is the amount of blood contains in the human body?
Ans: 5-6 litres.
- With how many bones the human skeletal system is composed of in adult age?
- What is the largest organ in the human body?
- What is the largest gland?
- How many blood groups in the ABO system?
- How many chambers in the human heart?
- What is the average blood pressure of human being?
Ans: 120/80 mmHg
- What is the weight of the brain?
Ans: 1.36 kg
- What is the name of covering of central nervous system?
- Which part of the brain controls anger, fear, body temperature?
- Which part occupies 80% of the brain?
- what is the function of retina?
Ans: to create reflection of an image
- what is the master gland of the body?
Ans: pituitary gland
- what is the amount of urine that a healthy human passes each day?
Ans: 1500 ml
- what is the Ph of urine?
- what is the weight of heart in an average human being?
Ans: 300 gm
- what is the covering of heart?
- How many ribs in the human thorax?
Ans: 12 pairs
- What is the percentage of calcium stored in the bones?
- Which acid is secreted from stomach?
- What is the amount of gastric juice secreted from stomach daily?
Ans: 2 litres
- What is the mixed gland of the human body?
- What is the function of thrombocyte?
- Who invented human blood grouping system?
Ans: Carl Landsteiner
- What kind of blood is carried through artery?
Ans: oxygenated blood
- What is the function of hemoglobin?
Ans: transport oxygen
- Who invented Insulin?
Ans: Edward Sharpy Schafer
- What is considered as the ‘Power house of cell’?
- What is the brain of the cell?
- Who is the father of anatomy?
- In which muscle we can find ‘intercalated disc’?
Ans: cardiac muscle
- Hoe many vertebrae are there in the human boby?
- Which bone is called ‘beauty bone’?
- Which is the longest bone in the human body?
- What is the length of stomach?
Ans: 25 cm
- How many teeth are there in the human body in adult life?
- Which part of the human body produces voice?
Ans: vocal cord
- Which nerve is responsible for olfaction?
Ans: olfactory nerve
- What is the covering of lung?
- Which is the common pathway in between respiratory and gastrointestinal tract?
- What is the equivalent part of penis in female body?
- What is the cause of hardness in erected penis?
Ans: Increased blood
- What is the cause of Diabetes mellitus?
Ans: insulin deficiency
- What is the sex hormone in female?
Ans: estrogen and progesterone
- What is the secretion of lacrimal gland?
- What is the common but dangerous disease of eye?
- In which condition human crystalline lens becomes hazy?
- Which is the smallest bone of human body?
- What is the barrier between middle ear and outer ear?
Ans: tympanic membrane