SBI PO recruitment 2018: Apply for 2000 Probationary Officer vacancies;
|Name of The Organization||State Bank of India (SBI PO)|
|No. of Posts||2000|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation Degree|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of SBI PO Probationary Officer Jobs 2018
Total No. of Vacancies: 2000
- SC – 300 posts.
- ST – 150 posts.
- OBC – 540 posts.
- General – 1010 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs 2018
Graduation Degree from a Recognized University
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable from the Organization
- Preliminary Examination
- Main examination
- Group Exercise
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for State Bank of India Latest Recruitment 2018
- First of all visit official website
- Click on career section.
- Look around for SBI Recruitment 2018 for 2000 Posts
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for SBI PO Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 21-04-2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 13-05-2018